DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New wheels and some cleaning happened today!!!

2K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  killerbee 
#1 ·
Took forever to buff polish and wax this truck but came out looking stellar.. New wheels are 23" Boss Wheels with Yokohama 305-40-23 tires.

See less See more
#4 ·
That looks really good man! So you went with 23" eh? You dont see that many 23" rims, it is always 22 or 24. They look sweet man!! They really make the truck POP!!

#5 ·
Yeah feeling good and tired that buffer for 6 hours is hell. The truck was a mess from the previous owner and Im a detailing freak so I had to stick in there. I figured 23" was a little different and for now Im not planning on lifting the truck and the tires end up right about 33". So it came out looking good.

Thanks for the kind words gents.

#11 ·
Looks Awesome for an 08....even better since it's an 04? 03?
Either way....WOW! Your 6 hours of polishing is noticeable!
Thanks for sharing the pix! :smileup:

#15 ·
Very nice, truck looks great and those wheels really work well, thanks for sharing the pics! :smileup:

- Cajun

#16 ·
Thanks Cajun thanks mighty Im a happy camper right now. Gotta go find some more stuff to do to this thing though. Im gonna grab the daytona side skirts next and im looking into full echaust headers back so hopefully I can get some new stuff on her soon.

#17 ·
:smileup:Looks FANFLICKIN TASTIC.................Love n them rims Too!:smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.