DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Updated build thread

9K views 130 replies 12 participants last post by  SnoylCC5 
#1 ·
So it's been a pretty long while y'all but I'm still here and building lost the old thread no idea where it went so i figure ill start this one over and keep it as up to date as possible since A WHOLE LOT HAS CHANGED since the first time i drove her off the lot. :smileup:

Reactions: double0ram
#128 ·
cant' wait to see pics.

and the build is never over ;) look at half the guys on here...they get their trucks all lifted up..then I imagine they get bored of it and miss modding so they change things here and there. I'm already starting to get the "my truck isn't high enough" syndrome and want to keep going. But regardless your truck looks great, and good luck with the tow hooks!

#129 ·
yeah the tow hooks are gonna be a little bit of a challenge and the my truck isn't high enough syndrome is always a problem no matter how high you lift it lol, there's always gonna be a truck bigger than you that you're gonna see and wanna do something about that haha:LOL: but I appreciate the support and love for the truck. There will always be more pics to come:smileup:

#130 ·
Sorry it took a little while to upload the pic of the HID headlights and foglights got a little tied up with some other stuff but here we go...
[/IMG]

I also decided it was time for a little change, so I took off the Howdy Damn It decal that my truck was so well known for in south florida and replaced it with this...
[/IMG]
I met up with the owner of this company (who is about my age and has a bad ass dodge on top of that) a little after cook off and I'll be sporting alot of his decals on my truck so when the bigger ones come in that'll go off and I'll have a bigger one on there, he's got some bad ass decals and shirts so check him out but this is gonna be the new look for the truck. Swamp Toys.

#131 ·
Lights look awesome! Cant wait to get some new HID's in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.