#8 ·
Sharp looking Ram. Charger looks good too. Thanks for sharing. :D

#10 ·
sweet lookin ride bud

#11 ·
Couple very nice looking Mopars there man! :smileup:

- Cajun

#18 ·
Nice stable! What upgrades do you have of both? Here is our Mopars, so if you see us running around Hinesville/Savannah area, you will know it's us!

[/URL][/IMG]

I've seen the Ram around Savannah... Haven't seen the Chally yet. But no issues. I'll see you guys @ the Meet & Greet with one of those two rides. :smileup:

#19 ·
Reactions: chithead
#21 ·
On the mods:

SRT-8:

MOPAR CAI, Hurst Comp Stick, Black w/ clear bottom BT Catch Can, "SRT" Valve Stem Caps, Diablo Predator 93 Octane CAI Tune, Resonator Delete.

RAM:

MOPAR Chrome Steel Bed Rails, MOPAR Nerf Bar (both of those came with the Ram) "HEMI" Valve Stem Caps, "SRT Hauler" Badge.

That's it so far. I got the Inertia Motorsports' SRT MAX cam but I still need to get it installed as well as I just ordered the MOPAR CAI sock. (the same one that is on that MOPAR '10 @ Hoover) and I got a black BT catch can on order for the Ram. That's it. Got plans on getting LineX (thanx everyone for the advise on that BTW) and the BakFlip cover (also thanx on the advise for that one too) since it came with the MOPAR Bed Rails and I really do not want to get rid of them.

#23 ·
I REALLY like your new badges! Nothing I have ever seen. Scott has been taking my truck to keep some of the mileage of our SRT and to get my Ram decals for post. In fact we were at Stewart today and told Scott that we should've called. I am so sorry, last minute thought. We had the 3rd ID "Welcome Home" at the Rec Center. We are trying to get something together, it's just harder in the winter because not many members like to come out in the cold. I will put some fire under their feet!

#26 ·
Nice looking rides, thanks for the pictures.

#27 ·
Was just told today by a couple of friends that they got me a CAI for my birthday (which was yesterday) so when I get back from this deployment I'm going to install it and I'll post pictures on this thread.

Also while I'm at it... This picture I send to Modern MOPAR magazine to be published in their Reader's Ride section. It was on their second issue:

DSC01052 by Rec 26 (SGT HEMI), on Flickr

#28 ·
She's a looker.

Reactions: Rec 26
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.