DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Reflection on White

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Jixer 
#1 ·
I was kinda gettin tired of all the beautiful BLACK Rams on here with reflections in their pictures, so I thought I'd add a pic of a reflection on a beautiful WHITE Ram:smileup: Vehicle door Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Tire

See less See more
#6 ·
lookin good bud..i love the white and wish i could of gotten it on my truck

#13 ·
Yeah, but can you get it to do that in direct sun shine like black does??

Just kidding! Looks great!
I really don't know...it is TOO BRIGHT....even with a welding mask I can't look at it in the direct sun! So I am guessing if there is a reflection in direct sun it would be blinding!:smileup: (Kiddin, thanks for the compliment)

#9 ·
Nice shot! You should of held up a bikini model pic for the reflection. Would have more contrast and could see all the curves in the shinny white. lol Looks great!

#11 ·
Nice shot! You should of held up a bikini model pic for the reflection. Would have more contrast and could see all the curves in the shinny white. lol Looks great!
That is TOO funny!! I asked my wife to do just that and she declined!!!! LOL!!

#12 ·
Have you tried to rub it out with some kind of rubbing compound? I used to have a red truck from AZ that was oxidized and applied rubbing compound on an orbital polisher and it looked great! You may want to ask on the "washing and waxing" sub forum to see if anyone has any other suggestions for ya.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.