DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Tennessee Meet~N~Greet

10K views 62 replies 27 participants last post by  Ltroo002@yahoo.com 
#1 ·
So before summer ends Im really wanting to do a Tennessee Meet and Greet. I can host it at my house, Im sure the girlfriend wont mind. Plus we just bought our house and been lookin for an excuse to have people come over LOL But I need to get others interested in doing such. I am located in Mid Tennessee about 15 miles west of Nashville. So anyone that thinks they would be willing and able to make it is more than welcome to come. The date will be determined whenever I get some members to tell me they want to get something together. So just let me know and we will get it organized.

#31 ·
I absolutely love it. Sounds great at full WOT but you wont hear it in the cab in regular driving scenarios. Absolutely perfect intake IMO. If you click on my link at the bottom it will have pictures and a small review on it.

IMO, the S&B is the way to go for the Hemi's. Oiled and Dry filter is all up to personal preference. Both have pros and cons. Most people go with what they are used to.

#33 ·
I am about to run an 18" Magnaflow as well. So good choice. You should be able to tell a difference with the Magnaflow.

Next mods just depends on what you want... I mean mine are a front Iron Bull Defender 4 Bumper, BT Catch Can, Exhaust, and Retro Head Lights by Retroshop...

So it's all up to you. BT Catch Can is a great mod that isnt expensive.

#36 ·
We should just do a small meet at a local restaurant here in Jackson since its in b/w memphis and nash and close to ark and ms. We could just do a meet once every 2 months or something. I'm sure I could talk Candy08 into it. I know the owner of Coyote Blues which is the nicest restaurant in town (Tex-Mex) amazing burgers and I am sure I could get him to reserve a room.

Or we could do a small car show at my dealership just for the heck of it. Just do a small Ram show.

#41 ·
So when are we doing a Meet? I can do anytime after 5p now on Saturdays and all day Sunday? We can do anywhere from Nashville to Memphis. I live in b/w both of them in Jackson.

catch up, show off trucks, and grab some food and a few beers.

#45 ·
Hey guys, 1st time Ram owner!! Traded my Taco for a 2013 8 speed Laramie. I am in Hendersonville.
I would like to meet some of you guys and pick you brains about mods etc. Specially interested in listen to some Exhaust mods. I would like to get something a little more sound!!
Please keep me posted and if anyone is meeting or would like to get together.
Cheeers
David

#59 ·
Well summer is here again guys and I am all for having a Ram get together at the house, the neighbors will have to get over it. Ive got a big smoker/grill so thinking hamburgers and beer comment and let me know if this is something people would be interested in doing so I can get it together. Thanks!

Was wondering if you were going to do this again this summer? Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.