DODGE RAM FORUM banner

TRX Lift, are they out there?

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  The Rev 
#1 ·
So I've searched a bunch of old threads, but couldn't find a definative answer. Is it possible to put a leveling or lift kit on a TRX trimmed 2010?

I'm really just looking for a 2" leveling kit, but after seeing on the Rough Country website that their leveling kit doens't fit TRX's I don't want to end up buying a kit from another company that won't work.

Thanks for any help.

#3 ·
As far as I know the only difference with the trx I that it sits about 1" higher in the front then other packages. What I don't know is how they get that 1", I think it's a different strut then what's used on other models which would mean you need to be careful if you use a spacer
There wouldn't be any dufference if umyou used the bilstien adjustables

#4 ·
I would get the bilstiens, the trx sits up an inch higher probably by like a 3/4" spacer. I highly doubt they would use a different strut. Call Readylift or someone, or take the strut out and see if u can remove the spacer. If u can remove it then u can use a spacer but if not don't do a spacer because you will over extend the suspension. A 2.5 spacer is only about 1.5" tall, so if you go with both that will be too much. I would just go with the bilstiens, there not much more expensive then spacers and are better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.