DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Looking to replace my headlight bulbs

20K views 34 replies 18 participants last post by  whereiswill 
#1 ·
with one of those bright white/blue bulbs for my 2010 ST. Any recommendations and it looks like there is a panel behind headlight to access the bulb easily. (granted I looked in the dark after my neighbor mentioned changing those out for one of those bulbs)

any part #'s or brand would be appreciated, if it's simple doing it tomorrow. Not real crazy with the headlights and adding on the Mopar fogs this week at the dealer. :smileup:

#35 ·
My truck has just the standard dual headlights (as opposed to the quads on the more expensive trucks). I'm glad that everyone's headlights are terrible, I thought I was the only one. I'm coming from a truck with glass headlights and they were better than these.
Anyhow, has anyone used the Sylvania XTRAVISION H13 bulbs? I think they are pretty new, but they claim to offer better visibility and brighter, clearer light (though the wattage is about the same).
I would be happy to do an HID mod, but this is a company truck and I'm not willing to shell out the cash for something that I don't actually own.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.