DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Alberta Members

74K views 572 replies 176 participants last post by  Nufy 
#1 ·
Hey guys

After a meet I had today in Edmonton, I think it'd be better to have an Alberta members group rather than just Calgary. So, let's get people to post in here so we know who we have and try to set up some meets for everyone.

My name is Kurtis, and I'm characterised by my stetson at most meets.

#259 ·
Alberta best.

Heading to Mission B.C raceway tomorrow morning.
Track elevation is sea level.
Nice drive 913 kms.LOL.

Hoping to better my 13.61@ 98 MPH.which was at 2800 feet elevation in Edmonton.
If I can gain more than 2 tenths it would give me the fastest normal aspirated 4g ram in the country,North or South of the border.
Hope to bring it home to Alberta we will see.

Ill post up my results when i get back from Mission,when I get back on Saturday night.
Pretty Stoked.

#264 ·
I have a ported Fastman throtlebody for 2009-2012 trucks.
I bought it new 6 months ago,great unit,will see a improvment in throttle response,and just overall better performance.

I got a 87MM unit from Moes to test out,so Im going to sell the fastman.
$100:00,plus any shipping,or just come pick it up.
Please check out the reviews and pricing on these units,great product.
Grant 403-617-8733.

#269 ·
I have a set of oem carpet floor mats (light grey) NEW IN a bag for a 2006-08 Ram 1500 (with RAM logo) - $30

I also have a set of LT245 75R17 GeneraL Grabber HTS tires for sale (12/32 tread depth) - they have 600kms on them. - $500.

again I'm headed to edmonton this weekend, so I can bring these up with me if any edmonton guys want them.

#271 ·
LC hauler where do you get all this stuff! haha

Btw i was thinking today, what was the place you said sells plastidip for $10 again?? it slipped my mind

well the intake is from my truck, I bought it from a member on here who's a buddy of mine. but since I have a new hood with a built in intake system, these aren't needed.

as for the tires, apparently all my buddies figure since I network online they can dump all there crap in my garage to sell hahaha, as fo rthe mats, they have been sitting in an empty office here at work since 2007. So since I own a ram the janitor said I can take them home.

hahaha it's great. I also have 40 sets of rubber floor mats that fit 2002-07 Hyundai Elantras.... easy $$ I figure.

#281 ·
On Ebay can get them for like 6 bucks but pay 30 bucks for shipping lol, and yes Home Hardware sells them so expensive but people keep cleaning out their shelfs so they keep the price high

#326 ·
Our track in Calgary is closed.
You guys have a really nice 1/4 mile track.
Would be cool to meet up there sometime.
Ill be there in May for Friday night racing if the snow ever dissapears.
Its a lot of fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.