DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Fastman V10 Throttle body

6K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Sledpuller 
#1 ·
Hey guys, has any one tired the Fastman V10 Throttle body? I have been looking and I cant find anyone that has tried them, or put a review in on them.
Thanx

Tom

#6 ·
hmmm that would be a big difference. The intake runners are really huge inside, but with the small Throttle Body on there and restrictive exhaust, I dont think it breathes very well.
I just installed JBA headers on my truck and mounted my turbo- T4 Turbonetics 1200+ dollars down the drain, without a bigger throttle body. I set it up for 8lbs of boost with methanol injection. wish me luck!!
I am going to finish up a few last details and take it for a spin. lets see if it stays together, i just put new tires on so ive got to take it easy.

#8 ·
I took and built a y pipe with o2 sensors built into the collector at the headers. then right at the Y i did the remote mount into 3.5 inch exhaust, one big borla muffler. it ran real well. i did a homemade usb adapter for my computer by cutting the harness off a junk dodge and a friend helped me solder a usb cable onto it. then there is tuner pro online for free that we used to map the computer per say. i tell you what i drove 200 miles and it only ate up 1/4 of a tank. it was nice. 45 gallon tank, that will save me a few hundred bucks a month. i have a pillar mounted gauge set up for egts, boost and af metering.
seat of the pants when i got on it a little, oh man it was awesome. post a vid soon guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.