DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Electrical cluster

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  blues4u2 
#1 ·
Have only had my truck for about 4 months, went thru car wash and most of the electrical componets were shorted out. Dodge service said they are in the process of replacing an electrical cluster???? Truck still ran, had heat and windows worked, but lost all gauges, blinkers, radio, horn, 4wd and wipers would not stop working even after pulling the fuse out!??!
Anyone out there ever experience this? Hope not. :doh:

#2 ·
Wow, you've got a leak somewhere and I hope they find it and fix it before giving it back to you.

#6 ·
that is what warranties are for, the dealership know what to fix & it is free, if it takes more than a couple hours, they usually will give you a loaner or a ford from Enterprise, again no charge to you, i won't drive a car, so i had to pay extra to get a pickup.

*note
if you are offered a loaner or rental, do your own walk around inspection & make sure that it is jotted down if there are marks, dents, scratches, etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.