DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Just got another coupon in the mail

2K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  crabjoe 
#1 ·
doesnt apply to me...up to 3750 off vehicles incluyding RAM Trucks, 2013 1500 crew cab only....good till 9/30......what it DOES tell me is, as the dealer said, there may be NO incedntives on 14's....

#3 · (Edited)
Better read the card more closely. I got the same one and the fine print clearly says you can use the "500 Bonus Cash Allowance" on a new 2013 or 2014 Ram in addition to any retail offers. The 2013 Crew Cab is shown for reference only. It's actually good for most all Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram vehicles except Dart SE, SRT, and Viper SRT models. :LOL:

#8 ·
Better read the card more closely. I got the same one and the fine print clearly says you can use the "500 Bonus Cash Allowance" on a new 2013 or 2014 Ram in addition to any retail offers. The 2013 Crew Cab is shown for reference only. It's actually good for most all Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram vehicles except Dart SE, SRT, and Viper SRT models. :LOL:
and actually, you caused me to go dig it out of the garbage and read the fine print slooooowly...sorry, yer wrong...been all thru this when folks in here asked me what i did to get the original $500 coupon from this same exact program .. ...and i still have no clue....I already got the $500 coupon good till 9/30, and used it this past SAT when i picked up my toy....see those lil tiny numbers "2,3,4" up to right next to the $3750???....refers to the same lil numbers in the fine print down below...read em slowly.......they want to sell 13's...specifically Crews....

#9 ·
the dealer can verify your eligibility by accessing DEALERCONNECT...tell em you signed up and never got it...or mebbe you can by calling the Chrysler Incentives Assistance Center..1-800-227-0757...theyre friendly....I suspect you wont qualify, but ive been wrong before....

#12 ·
Oh no, mechanical issues aready? Hope nothing serious.

#13 ·
NONONO not at all thing runs like a hoss....everything works...did you know you cant turn the 5.0 radio OFF??...no, not mute, or turn off the screen....the radio itself...stays on....all the time...and im told the 8.4 is the same...only the 3.0 can actually be turned off....

#16 · (Edited)
The $500 coupon is good for a 2014 3500, program 39CDR, only good for the person listed on the card. If you lose it or throw it away, they can look it up. Maybe more incentives after the holiday but the 2500 and up are never what the 1500's are. $1,000 is typical, $2,000 late in the year. Sometimes a separate Cummins incentive. Just too early in the model year though at this point.

On the radio shutting off, my buddy just got one with the 8.4 . I think the reason it stays on is because the radio controls soooo much stuff, it has to. These trucks are getting too complicated with interconnected systems.

#18 ·
You are good to go as long as the truck comes in before Sept 30th. That certificate number is specifically for you, everyone's # is different. The dealer can look it up based on your name and such if you lose it. But the $500 Bonus Cash Allowance is good for your 3500 truck or any other 2013-14 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram except the Dart SE, all SRT, and SRT Viper models. That is spelled out at the beginning of the fine print under item #1. Also where the $500 program number is located (39CDR). The other items 2,3,4, ect are just examples of current incentives of which none listed are for the 3500.

I had to get a magnifying glass to read the fine print.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.