DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Unbelievable

5K views 31 replies 19 participants last post by  PaulMys 
#1 ·
Never thought I would post here, but my anger finally got the better of me. I live in a neighborhood with a TON of kids. And there is a park directly across the street from from me with swing sets, slides, etc.- Well you get the idea, there are kids from all over the town around here constantly. So lately, there has been a jerk with this lime green rice rocket with a wing and "fart muffler" speeding through the roads around the park and the kids. The other day on one of his "laps" through the neighborhood, I yelled at him to slow the f*ck down, and he flips me off, and floors it. So about two hours later, I go to the local 7-11 and there the guy is in the parking lot. I ask him if he wants to settle his problem like a man would, but he just acts like he doesn't hear me. "Oh well" I think and go to drive home. About 2 seconds later, the douche is tailgating me, weaving in and out, and when the coast is clear, the little A-hole actually nails it to try and pass me! I let him get even with the RAM's door and then floored it. I swear it looked as if he hit the brakes as I took off. Well thats what 400 hp vs. 120 hp is all about. Sorry for the long post, fellas.

#2 ·
What an idiot.....Can you imagine if a child runs out in the street....What that hell is he going to do then,....I would contact your local police service and let them know exactly what the issue is and provide them all the details.....

#3 ·
^^^^This. Probably wasn't a good idea to encourage him by racing him, but still funny that you smoked his punk a$$. You don't want him to have anything on you when you report the dumb f#ck.

#4 ·
You should have reported his plates to the police; that would have been the sensible thing to do.....right after you beat the shit out of him!

It's not too late....

#8 ·
Grub- Totally agree with you and the other guys on this one, however our police dept. out here is more than a joke. Had I called, as I have tried to do in the past, Nothing would have been done. Unless..... like Chunk said, a little one had been hit. If I were 25 again, I would have posted how many of his teeth I had just picked out of my knuckles,:box: but I think a little before acting nowadays LOL! Anyway, I have not seen the little fu*ker around since my O.P. Think he developed pussyites.:gy:

#6 ·
I would have let him eat my rear bumper, brakes at full lock... A ticket for reckless driving, tailgating, etc. I'm sure the police would have made him pay dearly. Then his little rice machine would have to sit in Mommy and Daddy's yard because he can't get insured or afford insurance. Driving is a privelage that not everyone deserves. That kid needs his arse beat, find where he lives and whoop his father's butt too for rasing a douche bag.

#11 ·
Great kill! Still think you should have knocked the douchebags teeth out when you had the chance! I have zero patience for guys like him!

#12 ·
You're a better man than I. He'd be swallowing teeth if id met up with him ha. Id say you did pretty much the right thing! No one was hurt, and he appears to have learned his lesson. At least in your neighborhood ;)

I'm guilty of beying young, but least I had muscle cars and blasted rock / old school rock. ;)

#13 ·
I leave my hitch in my truck and slam on the brakes at times like this. Then floor it and rip their bumper and radiator out. They get the ticket.

Seriously though, we have similar issues from time to time here, and a lot of people say "they just being kids". Well I guess I have been an adult my whole life because I was never an irresponsible, rude, disrespectful punk like most kids(hell even most adults) are...

#16 ·
Had a situation a few years ago while at a picnic at the inlaws they live on a corner lot with a 4 way stop.I'm sitting in a chair on the sidewalk with a full red cup watching all the kids run around. Then here comes a car haullin a$$ through the intersection without even slowing down I yelled at the and flipped my red cup aver my shoulder at the car and made a 3 pointer right in the open passenger window. The car screeched to a halt and backed up withe driver and passenger yelling and screaming at me. I went up to the car and saw the passenger in her waitress outfit yelling that she was already late for work and that she was going to be even later now. Then they threatened to call the cops on me.I said go ahead as I opened my wallet and flashed my tin at them. After their faces got pale and a few yes sirs and no sirs they quietly headed down the road.

#17 ·
Like a boss:smileup:
I honestly hate people like that.. Even when I was younger, I always saved the speeding to roads where it is more safe. I live in a residential neighbourhood 2 houses down from a stop sign. People run the sign all the time. Hell this one guy in a crotch rocket was going around trying to pass my uncle when I was with him.. then cut along the right side of a car bout to turn left, and just pulled a left right infront of it and took off way too fast. I was just getting home from work and almost jumped in my truck to go after him.

Good Job with the win though.. I hate ricer cars.. and most young drivers of my generation :sad:

#18 ·
CHP- I really don't think it has to do with your generation. ALL generations have people that are considerate and aware of situations, like a street full of kids. And they also have complete A-holes who, for whatever reason, don't give a shit. You mentioned "getting home from work" AND.. you have a great SXT RAM. You are one of the people from your generation who are doing it right! Reps to you, my young friend.

#19 ·
O.K., Here's the way the story had to end. The "green ricer" - turns out his first name was Travis- was dealing drugs in the neighborhood (DUH!). The cops finally had enough on the kid to make an arrest. According to the police report, they showed up with a warrant, he bolted to the ricer, and tried to run. Took the very first turn too fast, missed it, hit the curb, and went into the park I mentioned in the OP. Thankfully, there was no one in the park as it was in the evening. My wife and I witnessed this whole thing! I wanted to go over and "congratulate" Travis for his "contribution" To my neighborhood, But like I said: the cops were right there. Don't think for a minute though, that I didn't shout a piece of mind to the little jail-bird. HAHA! Rot in jail. TRAVISSSS!!!!!!!!

#25 ·
Alrighteee then! Guess what? Seems as if Travis is back with a new black ricer with a BIGGER wing and "DOHC" scrawled in 10" letters down the door. Must be nice to have daddy's $$ to back you up. Just saw the little f*ck tonight and he is already starting his little speeding antics around the park. Just a bump to tell you guys there may be a GREAT story heading the forums' way soon. (If I can figure out how to log on from federal prison :) )

#26 ·
I would do 1 of 2 things.....

1) Call the cops and say that you suspect that this car is selling drugs to kids in the park

2) Learn some Johnny Cash tunes (they like him in prison), and then go and beat the crap out of the little brat

Can't wait to hear the rest of the story.

#27 ·
One, thank God most of the kids in the park are too young, and with parents for him to deal there. Plus, I have a big-screen view of the park. Two, JC is friggin' awesome! And I am SURE there will be something to report in short order. (I have ducked my head outside more than once tonight, but to no avail, which is a good thing). But, the minute he does ANYTHING (and he will) I will dutifully report to my Z brothers & sisters (providing I can withhold from committing a ritualistic crime before the police arrive). :box2:

#28 ·
Get a coffee can full of roofing nails and when you see him coming chuck them in the street. Then sweep them back up after he drives off with nails in his tires.

#30 ·
Get a coffee can full of roofing nails and when you see him coming chuck them in the street. Then sweep them back up after he drives off with nails in his tires.
Kind of reminds me of what we use to do as kids.

We would get one kid on one side of the street and one on the other. When we saw a car coming we would pretend as if we were pulling a rope taught or something.

People would always stop and turn on their high beams to see what we were up too.

We also use to pretend that we were spreading stuff out onto the road when we saw a car coming.

Usually with the same results.....or they would even get out to look and see if there was anything on the road.

Of course I was in my early teens then and thought it was funny. Now that I know what tires cost.......not so much! LOL......

So PaulMys are there any updates to this saga yet?

Been to jail lately? LOL.....

#29 ·
i had the same issue but with a middle aged man in an aston martin... 3rd time he came around i heard him coming down the street so i grabbed a brick and walked out to the middle of the road - guy looked like he was shitting himself as he was slamming on the breaks. I went up to the car and gave him my piece of mind with a few threats to his beautiful car, a few neighbors started walking up to the car with various garden tools, at this point i was laughing so hard inside. Needless to say, ive never seen him drive by since.

#31 · (Edited)
When I lived in Killeen (out side Ft Hood) I had an issue with a soldier that would speed BETWEEN my 4 kids as they were walking home. I finally caught him and yelled at him to stop. He did. Him and his Buddy get out of the truck cussing and yelling. I simply say those are my kids and I dont appreciate the way he is driving. He says oh so this is how you treat the people who defend your country comes in my yard and shoves me. This is when I pull my .45 from my rear holster put it in his eye and say I have fought this war too and they didn't hurt my family. Your going to have a hard time explaining this confrontation to your Sgt Maj. When I let the punk up he and his bitch of a buddy (who did nothing to help him) ran off. I looked up his unit patch called his Col and explained the exact situation to him and allowed my oldest to account for how many times he did this. 2 weeks later he was moving on base and I never saw him again.
Mick

#32 ·
When I lived in Killeen (out side Ft Hood) I had an issue with a soldier that would speed BETWEEN my 4 kids as they were walking home. I finally caught him and yelled at him to stop. He did. Him and his Buddy get out of the truck cussing and yelling. I simply say those are my kids and I dont appreciate the way he is driving. He says oh so this is how you treat the people who defend you country comes in my yard and shoves me. This is when I pull my 45 forms my rear holster put it in his eye and say I have fought this war too and they didn't hurt my family. Your going to have a hard time exposing this confrontation to your San Maj. When I let the punk up he and his bitch of a buddy (who did nothing to help him ran off. I looked up his unit patch called his Col and explained the exact situation to him and allowed my oldest to account for how many times he did this. 2 weeks later he was moving on base and I never saw him again.
:doh: Unreal. I just do not get how you can drive that way when you know kids are around. Well, maybe he will think of your .45 in his face the next time he is driving and sees a bunch of kids! :LOL:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.