DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Black Dodge ram 1500 SPORTS(Lets see em)

19K views 43 replies 23 participants last post by  r450rr2004 
#1 · (Edited)
Ill go first.

2011 black sport.
extang bed cover
2 inch level in the front
factory tires(they suck azz)
front lower grille insert.
poor mans (cold air intake) 4inch dryer hose(painted black)
hood stripes
soon to be lock pick. (for b-day)
front windows tinted.
dodge ?(slush mats)
door trim(cause i got hit by a stray buggy the other day)
also i moved around the emblems. and took off the 1500

i cant think of anythin else to add right now

Im making this thread for people with preferably black sports. or any sport i guess. Trying to figure out what I should do next.

thanks for looking,..

post pics...:smiley_thumbs_up:

See less See more
#3 ·
2011 Dodge Ram Sport
Premium Pkg
Tinted Tails
Tinted 3rd
Smoke Headlight Covers
Magnaflow Exhaust
Toolbox
Bed Mat with Tailgate Cover
Smittybilt Grille
Fab Fours Winch Bumper
K&n Cold Air Intake
6" Zone Lift
Bilstein 5100 Shocks
37" toyo Mt
20" Rbp 94r Wheels
Kenwood DNX-6980 Headunit
Rockford Fosgate T5 Components Front and Rear
Rockford Fosgate Power Series Amps
Rockford Fosgate T1 12" Subwoofers
Fox Box
Rockford Fosgate 10 Farad Cap
Tons of Hushmat
Red Led through out interior
Hid 6K High low and Fogs
Egr In Channel Ventvisors

there is prolly more im forgettting haha

#13 ·
Sweeter than yoo-hoo, my friend,.

2011 dodge ram sport
premium pkg
tinted tails
tinted 3rd
smoke headlight covers
magnaflow exhaust
toolbox
bed mat with tailgate cover
smittybilt grille
fab fours winch bumper
k&n cold air intake
6" zone lift
bilstein 5100 shocks
37" toyo mt
20" rbp 94r wheels
kenwood dnx-6980 headunit
rockford fosgate t5 components front and rear
rockford fosgate power series amps
rockford fosgate t1 12" subwoofers
fox box
rockford fosgate 10 farad cap
tons of hushmat
red led through out interior
hid 6k high low and fogs
egr in channel ventvisors

there is prolly more im forgettting haha

#5 ·
Haha ive had the bumper for about 6 months or more just sittin in the barn, I decided it was time to get it on, It took some custom fab work from the bodyshop to get it to fit with my bushwacker flares, then i had them paint it the same color as the truck, also added the grille and had it painted the same as the truck also. It looks pretty REDIC in person, i need to get more HQ photos instead of just my iphone one.

#6 ·
ummmmm yeah, REDIC is an understatement. I wasnt ever a fan of em, but I think it's the fact thatyou painted it with a glossy coat. It looks sickening!!!!! I wish I could fork out that kinda money, but Im too cheap haha.....I was looking at a "winch tray" :(

I need something. Went and played today again with my buddy with the identical blue truck. Anyhow, mine are getting pretty haggard from ditch crossings and what not. I just thought it'd be "poser" if I did it on a 1500. BUT THAT SHIT IS SIICCKKKK!! Definately got me looking now, actually on their site as we speak :D

#7 ·
This will make u cry i bought this bumper with all parts and hardware used on craigslist, guy had it listed for like 1500, he couldnt sell it for some reason, i said if i made the drive today what will u take for it, well i ended up driving a few hrs round trip and picked up the bumper for $360 bucks hahahaha

#11 ·
Of course I want one, I'm just too cheap! Yes get on these gears already FARK!!!!

Just outa curiosity I search Craigslist all the time, what do you put in the search? I do "2009 dodge ram" then work my way up to 2012 and never find anything :(

#31 ·
Yah thats cool all you need to do is blackout your head lights and tails,nice rims

#20 ·
My sport, weather tech floor mats, Air raid intake, debadged (still havent got around to the 4x4 yet nut its going), Recon head, tail, and 3rd brake lights, Magnaflow cat back exhaust kit (16869), sport hood, black bug deflector, black side steps, bakflip tonneau cover, tints, and thats about it for now,,,,

Attachments

#21 ·
well mine was not built as a sport but it is lookin more and more like one every day i work on it.
so far i have
belltech 2/4 drop
red hood stripes
custom CAI ram air scoop in lower valence/ with ducting to stock air box
mufflex DODm80 muffler delete
pace edwards jack rabbit bed cover
LED red and white bed lighting
debadged
carbon fiber accents

#32 · (Edited)
post your engine cover pics here(calling all Painted engine covers ( 1 2)

#29 ·
Took these real quick the other day before work,will update with better pics..... Mod list in sig

#33 ·
Where are you guys finding those hood stripes? The silver ones and the red ones? Look like Challenger stripes. I like those alot. Where can I get some?

#34 ·
I got mine from ebay, I think they are called war paint stripes.

#41 ·
I've seen the pics of the grille guard and the aftermarket bumper on page one of this thread - but does anyone have pics of a black Ram with a black (powdercoated or otherwise) bull bar installed?

I'm thinking of adding a simple bull bar and want to see what it would look like. I want to keep it minimal as I may eventually add a plow, so the bull bar would have to come off then anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.