DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Got bored at work, excel spreadsheet of wants/haves

932 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  ShiftJockey 
#1 ·

See less See more
#4 ·
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#5 ·
I do these all the time! lol You should see half of my notepads I carry for work! I hope that box comes with a sub by the way! haha

#6 ·
yeah it comes with subs and built in amp. i don't need any crazy sound system. just enough to put an edge on the factory audio. I just had a bass tube in my F150 and it was all I needed.

#7 ·
thats a good looking list. i need to make one of these now. i did one when i first bought it but havent in a long time. what wheels are you looking at??

#8 ·
i have no idea honestly. I'm pretty sure my wheels/lift are going to be pretty far in the future. The only reason i'm getting tires/shocks hopefully after this tax return is because these HPs are going to literally kill me. so im thinkin 285/65/20 BFG AT KO like on my old truck. I saw the XD spy wheels and Liked them but who knows. oh and i just added a light bar for the bed, and 4 hella driving lights to the list too :smileup:

#9 ·
i have no idea honestly. I'm pretty sure my wheels/lift are going to be pretty far in the future. The only reason i'm getting tires/shocks hopefully after this tax return is because these HPs are going to literally kill me. so im thinkin 285/65/20 BFG AT KO like on my old truck. I saw the XD spy wheels and Liked them but who knows. oh and i just added a light bar for the bed, and 4 hella driving lights to the list too :smileup:
slide some HIDs in those hellas and youll really light some sh!t up lol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.