DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Ram725 Lift & More Build

76K views 752 replies 34 participants last post by  fastNugly @ RP 
#1 · (Edited)
I had another build thread but it was more my initial question then it was a build thread. We started installing yesterday at the offroad shop I used to work at. We are just doing it after hours so it's taken a few more days. Hoping to be done tomorrow. I will continue doing more to the truck in phases, thinking Road Armor or Ironbull bumpers next.

Bought the truck in July from the dealership I am a manager at. Decided instantly I wanted to lift it. I've owned many dodges and other lifted trucks from diesels to other half tons. This however has been my favorite project.

Truck:
2012 Ram 1500 4x4 Crew Cab Bighorn
3.55 Gears
Hemi

Lift:
6" RCX
Kicker Bar
Bilstein 5100s at 2.1"
Tires:
37x13.50x20 Toyo Mt
Wheels:
20x10 Fuel Hostages Black
Misc Mods:
Bedliner
Tint
Exhaust

So far we have about 4-5 work hours in it, hoping to have it done tomorrow. We have it at a new property we bought in Old Katy Tx. Nice to have a full lift and space to work.

See less See more
#656 ·
I'm not a huge chevy fan...but damn those z71s look sick lifted. There are a few runnin around my town lifted on 35s/37s and they look so good.

but they are kind of like the tundras. i ONLY like them lifted. Stock they are ugly.

#664 ·
Your truck looks like a monster next to the procmop 6" lift :LOL: of coarse your have 4" of height on it at least factoring in 2" for the tires and 2" for the bilsteins. :smileup:

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

#672 ·
damn good photo shoot. I esp like the first couple by the red building. The first one is my favorite...except your tool box is open

Thanks for posting

#673 ·
Looks awesome! How'd you manage to find spots in the middle of a city with absolutely no one around? Almost looks like a ghost town or something with just your truck.

Love the pictures though! Gave me some ideas for my own little mini photoshoot when I get my wheels and tires on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.