DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Two things, looking for help

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  918Dodge 
#1 ·
Two things that I am looking to get feedback on.

1. I have a TRX4 and want to raise the nose of the truck. It is a real pain to try and clean those wheel wells with my 33's. I know there are a couple of members on here who have the Bilstein 5100 leveling shocks only. Can you please post a side pic?!

2. I have also been thinking about 'rhino' lining my bumpers, fender flares, and rocker panels. Basically everywhere that is grey on the TRX. I got quotes of $900, $1350, and $525(different brand). Then my wife hit me with the budget (a big NO basically). I found Herculiner, a DIY product online. http://www.herculiner.com/index.html
Anybody have any thoughts/suggestions/reviews on this type of product. It is $100 for the kit and I think it is worth a try.

#5 ·
Unfortunately, I've heard the same reviews of HercuLiner as well, but I often wonder if some of that is due to improper prep before applying the product and/or not following the instructions.

- Cajun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.