DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary members

153K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  Helram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

new to the site and new to the truck..

Picked up a 2009 Ram Sport at the beginning of November..

LOVE THE TRUCK!! need to get rid of the limiter tho!

wondering if there are any calgary guys on here??

#493 ·
Oh hey don't feel bad, I know someone once told me they were no good. I just used them cause I didn't know where else to go and didn't seem to have a problem when I did. I was having them rebuild the double cardan u-joints in my s10 every couple months. Those stupid joints don't take well to lowered suspension. I deleted them with regular u-joints from an early 80's truck and it blew those u-joints, kind of wondering if I should find somewhere else to try so I'm not doing u-joints so often.

#494 ·
Thanks for your understanding CherryRam. Sorry to hear about your u-joints frustration on your S-10. I will ask around to see what my friends recommend for a shop to help you out. My son is a Mechanic at Shaganappi and I will ask him as well. :smileup:

#511 ·
I know you'd been talking turbo, then s/c, then selling the car. Dammit Chris, make up your mind! Can't wait to see this come together so I can show your slow-ass car my tail lights again, lol.

Are you having the plate custom made or did you just order it? I only ask because I need to find somewhere in Calgary that will water cut 1/2" stainless or aluminum for the plate I'm designing.

#515 ·
Just posting some updated pictures of my truck. I don't have a thread or anything so I usually just post here. I have had the rims for awhile and just picked up my tires at the border last weekend. Need to wash and get some better pictures. 18x9 Fuel Hostage with 295/70/18 Nitto Trail. I have a mopar cab light kit waiting to go on next and after that I need to eliminate some more chrome. Also looking into some Carli stuff from HRT-Offroad in Okotoks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.