DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary members

153K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  Helram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

new to the site and new to the truck..

Picked up a 2009 Ram Sport at the beginning of November..

LOVE THE TRUCK!! need to get rid of the limiter tho!

wondering if there are any calgary guys on here??

#493 ·
Oh hey don't feel bad, I know someone once told me they were no good. I just used them cause I didn't know where else to go and didn't seem to have a problem when I did. I was having them rebuild the double cardan u-joints in my s10 every couple months. Those stupid joints don't take well to lowered suspension. I deleted them with regular u-joints from an early 80's truck and it blew those u-joints, kind of wondering if I should find somewhere else to try so I'm not doing u-joints so often.

#494 ·
Thanks for your understanding CherryRam. Sorry to hear about your u-joints frustration on your S-10. I will ask around to see what my friends recommend for a shop to help you out. My son is a Mechanic at Shaganappi and I will ask him as well. :smileup:

#511 ·
I know you'd been talking turbo, then s/c, then selling the car. Dammit Chris, make up your mind! Can't wait to see this come together so I can show your slow-ass car my tail lights again, lol.

Are you having the plate custom made or did you just order it? I only ask because I need to find somewhere in Calgary that will water cut 1/2" stainless or aluminum for the plate I'm designing.

#515 ·
Just posting some updated pictures of my truck. I don't have a thread or anything so I usually just post here. I have had the rims for awhile and just picked up my tires at the border last weekend. Need to wash and get some better pictures. 18x9 Fuel Hostage with 295/70/18 Nitto Trail. I have a mopar cab light kit waiting to go on next and after that I need to eliminate some more chrome. Also looking into some Carli stuff from HRT-Offroad in Okotoks.

#528 ·
If I hadn't been driving all over the damned city doing wedding-related stuff all day, I would have shown up, but the date is fast approaching and there is work to be done.

At least you guys have learned and got real vehicles, not those slow toys you've been driving :gy:

Mel's already got you trained huh.
My toy is a lot quicker than yours by at least 2-3 sec. hahaha

#530 ·
Mel's already got you trained huh.
My toy is a lot quicker than yours by at least 2-3 sec. hahaha
For now... give me 4 months and we'll see how it goes at Castrol sometime.

Currently up working and won't be back until Wednesday. I believe we have dinner plans next Sunday as well so I won't be making it out again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.