DODGE RAM FORUM banner

bull bars

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  landozer18 
#1 ·
Black 1500 Ram Bull Bar

I cannot find a full bumper that I like for my Ram.
So Im now thinking bull bar. I am NOT sold on the idea though.
What got me considering it was a nice Tundra that came into work today that had one and he had the same look as my Ram.
Stock height black with some nice chrom accents( door handles, bumpers and bug deflectors ect.
Anyone got a black ram with a bull bar? I'd like too see some pictures.

#4 ·
I cannot find a full bumper that I like for my Ram.
So Im now thinking bull bar. I am NOT sold on the idea though.
What got me considering it was a nice Tundra that came into work today that had one and he had the same look as my Ram.
Stock height black with some nice chrom accents( door handles, bumpers and bug deflectors ect.
Anyone got a black ram with a bull bar? I'd like too see some pictures.

something like this...

Reactions: naturecannon
#5 ·
This may help

When you search images with google you can also choose "colors" to search for in advanced settings. Example search "Dodge ram" in images than your choose color in the search tools. Not perfect.... but gets ya closer

#9 ·
thanks hoosier,

thanks for the picture spoiler, our trucks have the same chrome/black look but done dfferent. Im think a black bull bar too but with some chrome accents in it or such.

Thanks Naturecannon, Im not to worried about toe hooks as this truck won't be getting stuck. I have a bautiful jeep for that kind of thing.

Thanks mswift,

Thanks, scottisht

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.