DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calling all Ram Outdoorsman owners

8K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  hemiboy81 
#1 ·
This has probably been done, but I can't find it. I've had mine for a year now and I'd like to see what everyone has done with theirs so I can get an idea of all the possibilities! :thk:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks Chunkem. I've been a Chevy guy my whole life until last year when I took a chance and got my hands on this truck. I couldn't be happier with my decision to change over. Now the fun part begins....customization.

#6 ·
This white one is my second Outdoorsman. It is a one ton with the Cummins Diesel.

I had a green 2011 2500 with the Hemi for a couple of years just before this. Both are great trucks.

For all the details of the accessories I have added just click on the build thread in my signature.

#12 ·
Hemiboy81: You have a sick looking truck! I hate the chrome bumpers on mine. Its just one more thing that can chip, bubble up and rust. I've been thinking about having them wrapped with black vinyl or more Mossy Oak. After all, I do have the Mossy Oak Edition Outdoorsman and you cant ever have enough camo in my opinion.

#13 ·
Hemiboy81: You have a sick looking truck! I hate the chrome bumpers on mine. Its just one more thing that can chip, bubble up and rust. I've been thinking about having them wrapped with black vinyl or more Mossy Oak. After all, I do have the Mossy Oak Edition Outdoorsman and you cant ever have enough camo in my opinion.
Thanks Man, not much for camo, but I do like the color of your truck. looks sharp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.