DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lowering system

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  CdnoilRAM 
#1 ·
Hello eveyone. I came across a 2 inch rear end lowering kit. It consists of a set of rear shackles that will lower the rear of my truck by 2 inches.They are on sale for $75.00 U.S dollars plus shipping / exchange / taxes and of coarse the dreaded brokerage fee. I have found it on stylin trucks web site. Im curious to know what you all think. It would drop the rear of my truck to sit close to level and with me in and out of the trailer park i dont want to drop it to much. I one day will as soon as i can efford a clunker to get around. Thanks, Bones:smileup:

#3 ·
DUDE..... do you ever work!!!!:LOL: Thanks man. They look good and it looks like a easy install. Not much to them. While i remember do you know anyway of getting something from the states to canada without this freakin brokerage fee. It just cost me a extra$90 bucks when i recieved my new front bumper cover. OOOOUUUCH:smileup:

#6 ·
:wow: Thanks man. So i guess for what your saying if comes to me by post/mail i can save on the brokerage fee. I wounder if you can request that when you order something?:thk:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.