DODGE RAM FORUM banner

What to do???

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  blk03hemi 
#1 ·
Okay, I have a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT. All Stock. 4.7 V8. I want to make it look just more bad ass. But I need some ideas on what to do. Can anyone help me? And I would like for cheap but efficient routes. Please Help!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Depends what you consider cheap. Lifting your truck and putting on larger, more agressive looking tires, I think, are the best "visual" effect for making it look bad ass. Aggressive looking fender flares would be good. Even if you don't lift it you could do a leveling kit to raise the front and then put on a more agressive looking tire like Nitto Terra Grapplers or Trail Grapplers.

#3 ·
Yea I was planning on putting a leveling kit on it. That right here. http://4x4.fatbobsgarage.com/dodge-...000-series-shocks-2wd-1994-present-p1740.aspx
But after that. I know nothing about tires so I wouldn't know sizes or anything. I pretty much just need someone to tell me exactly what to get and just go out and get it. That's all I know what to do. haha. Kinda hoping by joining this forum that I learn a little more.

#4 ·
Check out some online places like Discount Tire Direct. You can put in your vehicle info and take a look at the tires they have that will fit your truck. Look at the sidwall of your tires. There should be a number like 270/60R20 for example. Whatever the number is, that is your tire size. I like giving business to the local guy. Stop by a tire store and ask those guys what fits your truck. They should be able to show you some examples.
Do searches on this forum or do some google searching. If it's something you know little or nothing about, you should educate yourself as much as possible before spending the money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.