DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Dash Lights and Shop Manuals

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  mafarrar 
#1 ·
Greetings All. Just wondering if anyone has a clue as to how to change the interior lights from green to blue on a 2012 Ram 1500. I'm talking about lights such as the heater controls, windows, overhead console, etc.. I was told that it was believed that they all work by fiber optics, and if I find where it begins, (Somewhere behind the dash), that all I'd have to do is change the one bulb to the blue one, and they'd all light up in blue.? Sounds too easy to be true.
Also, has anyone been able to find a Shop Manual? If I had one of them, I'd be able to figure the light deal out. Thanks a lot for your time and help, and it's a real pleasure to be a part of this forum. Have Fun!

#2 ·
A copy of the '09 Ram Factory Service Manual can be down loaded from the first page of the 09 forum. It is for the 09 but the trucks are a LOT alike. For free ,it is a good place to start.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.