540K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  neogear 
#1 ·

lets see your trucks this is mine pre brush gaurd and steps :smileup:

See less See more
Reactions: moparornocar72
#1,565 ·
Sweet ride Anakin.

#1,567 ·
I haven't posted here in a while. I'm just doing what I was told to do.

Hello TenneSST! It appears that you have not posted on our forums in a week, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
I've been using my original owner 1998 SS/T to work on my photography skills, or lack thereof.

#1,587 ·
Should I change anything?

Just got the red topper, gonna paint it flat blue or flat black until I get around to painting the whole truck. Needs a new bed and 2 back doors.

was thinking of doing matte white stripes on the ram. opinions?

before i peeled the plastidip off yesterday:

my 04 cobra, supercharged, 570 horsepower, 6 speed

#1,598 ·
Very nice. It came with the rims then?

#1,599 · (Edited)
Here's my 03 Ram 1500 RC 287...78K miles. I bought it off the show room floor while stationed in Arkansas back in 2003. In 10 years, I managed to keep it close to stock with the exception of Flowmaster dual exhaust, black crystal headlamps, 2" rear drop shackles, and a K&N filter. Cosmetically I removed the side lettering, used the stock rear tailgate lettering to spread "DODGE" out across the door (reminiscent of the old day tailgates where they spelled out Chevy, Dodge, Ford, etc) removed side door trim (shown here but gone now), repainted all plastic trim due to fading (front fog light bezels, front lower spoiler, rear bumper trim, mirrors, hood wiper trim, and door handles). 25% tint is coming (had 13% but had to remove it here in Texas to pass inspection). And...thats it. Anyway...enough blabbing, hope you like ;)

I just realized I posted on this thread already...DOH!

Attachments

#1,600 ·
Sweet ride dude.

#1,607 ·
Love those rims. Sweet truck.