DODGE RAM FORUM banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1973 Dodge Dart 340

4K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  moparornocar72 
#1 ·
1973 Dodge Dart Sport
-v8 k frame
-front disc brakes (2 new brake housings in trunk)
-twin scoops installed
-dana 60 rear
-driveshaft loop
-RE-DONE INTERIOR (one slight tear on driver's front seat and also needs a new dash pad other than that done)
-auto on column
-front fenders have rust but have 2 good front fenders to go with it
-extra nose piece
-extra front grill
-extra re-chromed rear bumper
-Needs front floor pans and I have the patch panels that are included for the lower 1/4's and trunk extensions that will come with the car.
-does have rust on the drip rails above the door glass.
-sub-frame connectors, new in box
-NO MOTOR OR TRANS, guy I bought it from had a indy stroker motor in it so I imagine the dana 60 is set up very well.
I bought this car 2 or 3 months ago and am includeing all these parts for it and just trying to get what I paid for it w/o all these parts.
$4,000.00 o.b.o -No such thing as a bad offer! Car is in Tallassee, AL.

PM ME FOR PICS

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
just curious...whats the color combo? My dad had a 73 340 duster that went to that area...never know :p

EDIT: Just read, its a dart sport...haha. Same thing but not really. Good luck with the sale, though.

#10 ·
just curious...whats the color combo? My dad had a 73 340 duster that went to that area...never know :p

EDIT: Just read, its a dart sport...haha. Same thing but not really. Good luck with the sale, though.
It came from south georgia around Americus, GA if that helps but yeah it is the same body as a duster

#3 ·
Wow man, mind if I ask why you're getting rid of it? Good luck with the sale, though, and it would be a good idea if you could post a pic or two here. :)

- Cajun

#5 ·
i love the dusters!!!
good luck with the sale,post some pics!!!!!

#9 ·
I am selling because I had a 440 built for it but I was going to mini tub it but I do NOT want to do that to an original 340 car and didnt know it was until after I bought it and ran the VIN number

#15 ·
I believe it a car dana, it doesnt appear to be cut down in any way. there is rust in the lower quarters/trunk extensions which i have the metal patches that go with it. a few rust hole in the front floors and slight rust in the original fenders which i have 2 more fenders, extra nose piece and grill to go with it

#14 ·
my brother in law owns a show quality 1962 dart 2 door Hard Top 440 cu in, there was only 21,499 of them ever built & most of them had the 330 cu in in them.
I believe he said that there were only a handful of the completely stock 440 cars left, he is a collector & a partner in a body shop

#16 ·
oh i forgot it has some rust on the rear part of the drip rail but for the most part its a solid 340 car.Here is some pics I took the other day of what it looks like right now. I still have the original fenders and the newer ones.

#18 ·
really...the only true way to tell is if it has a spot to bolt on a pinion snubber. If it does, than its a factory Mopar rear end well worth $1500 itself. If not, then, its a truck rear...which, theres nothing wrong with that as thats whats in my Dad's Charger and is going into my Cuda...but...they're not worth as much...otherwise...still a Dana 60.

So...see if it has a pinion snubber or at least a spot to bolt one on on top of the pumpkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.