DODGE RAM FORUM banner

BigHoss' Mod Pics

28K views 160 replies 34 participants last post by  TonyD87 
#1 · (Edited)
I figured I'd just post a thread for all my mods and truck pics. So here it is...

Stock:

De- Badged

Mods:
Painted brake calipers

Color matched Ram head

Plasti dipped

Plasti dipped wheels

Made hood scoops functional and color matched

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
More Mods:
24's

BackFlip G2 tonneau cover

Lowered 2/3

Tinted windows

Rear R/T badge, receiver hitch and tow hook

#5 ·
#7 ·
That is one sweet truck, very nice job on your mods! I have to say, I like the new wheels much better than the plasti dip and I think it's cool how you did the front badge different from the one on the tailgate and I agree, that rear hook definitely looks nasty lol! Nice rig man! :smileup:

- Cajun

#8 ·
Thanks disco.
It means alot cajun thanks

#10 ·
They are pacer wheels. They don't make them any more though.

#11 ·
Just cleaned 'er up

#14 ·
^^^^ thanks guys. ^^^^

#18 ·
Well Wesgee I still havnt got around to painting the headlights and tinting the tails. But as for buying something it will be the vararam intake!

Sfvdoc my wifey was total opposite lol I wanted a lifted cc but since she doesn't want kids we have no use for a cc. And I didn't want her parking her tc next to my '67 in the garage so I got the truck that would fit in it! Haha

Dodgert yes mine is your bigger better looking brother lol jk ur trucks coming along very nicely.

#20 ·
Teenram- thanks. Yea the 24s and the lowering kit compliment eachother. I think the rims look bigger now that there isn't a huge gap in the wheel well. My wife loves the new look. Good thing I trained her well lol

#22 ·
Thanks boss ^^^^^

#23 ·
More pics

#27 ·
I got it from pep boys. This hook has been handier than a pocket on a shirt. I used it to pull trees out of the ground and towing chebys out of the mud lol well when it was on my lifted diesel anyway. So far it just keeps people off my ass!

#28 · (Edited)
Here's what Ive been doing the last 2 days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.