DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New Pics

1K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  bones64 
#1 ·
It was a beautiful spring day here in Kansas today. Couldn't resist snapping some new pics of the Ram.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Great pics man!!

#10 ·
Nice truck!

what type of cover you got on her?

Exco

#11 ·
Awesome truck... Is that a long bed?

#13 ·
Thanks for the comments everybody.

I got the Mopar color matched fiberglass tonneau cover. All the mods so far are Mopar. Under the cover is the sliding tool box. I really like that! Now that I mentioned the tool box I guess I better go out and get a picture or two of it.

No, it isn't a long bed. 6'4" I believe. That is really the only thing I'm not completely satisfied with about the truck. I have to be really careful what I purchase at Lowes. It won't hold standard 8' lumber, and I have to make sure whatever I buy is small enough the cover will close. The nearest Lowes is like 30 miles from home.

#16 ·
Very nice looking truck, like what you've done with it and the toolbox, that's just sweet, thanks for sharing the pics! :smileup:

- Cajun

#18 ·
:smileup:Great pics..........Almost as great as your truck. Thanks for sharing:smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.