DODGE RAM FORUM banner

new jersey meet

44K views 482 replies 59 participants last post by  JimsRamTruck2012 
#1 ·
any of the jersey guys ever get together?

#189 ·
I doubt you saw me, not sure, were there any other rams there like a white one? Those are some of my friends. I got pulled over there the night before Friday and the cop wasn't that nice to me and said I'm not to come to Midland Park again with my truck otherwise they would've towed me because, "my truck is unsafe", which isn't the case at all! My truck is perfectly legal but I'm not really down to have my truck towed in general so sorry I didn't make it, maybe if I find another spot we can meetup there instead! :smileup:

#197 ·
It's a good idea,but the Ram is the only toy I have. :D

I wish I could go on the 11th but I'll be walking at graduation and I'm sure my parents wouldn't want me to miss that because of my truck :LOL:
Here is a note for you - Dear Parents Of Gecko & President Of The School,

Gecko has been diagnosed with a major Mopar deficiency and the only cure is for him to be around as many Mopars and their owners as we can find.

Please excuse him from attending graduation.

Signed,
All Mopar Owners & One Doctor.

See if this helps you. :smileup:

Checking in from Freehold.. Hope to see some people close to me
I think myself and Warlock III are the closest to you. If you wish to meet up sometime we can work on a day and time. :wavey:

#203 ·
Yea i am sure we can work something out I know where Edison is. May is going to be crazy my sister has her sweet 16 and gramps is having hip surgery and I have to find an internship for the summer. But I will be home for 3 months so there is plenty of time to do a M&G. We can work something out eventually it would be fun

#206 ·
I know this maybe a bit of short notice, but if anyone is interested another Mopar group I belong to is going to see the latest installment of the Fast & Furious movies this Saturday, May 25, 2013.

The location is : 3165 US Highway 46
Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ 07054

And the time to be at the theatre is 11:30 a.m. and show time is 12:40 p.m. we will be getting some lunch after the movie.

Hope to see some of you there. :wavey:

#217 ·
Ok I'm in
So are we meeting anywhere particular at 5:00 pm, just wondering so I'm not walking around and know where to go. Where are we parking the truckI don't know the area.

#221 ·
I am interested but I can not give you confirmation until tonight need to talk to the girlfriend and make sure we got nothing on Sunday.
do you want to text or something I'm also in the Roxbury area. (Hopatcong)

#230 ·
Finally get to give you guys a bit more of a heads up.

One of the other Mopar Clubs I belong to is having a M&G at the following 5 Guys and Fries - 54 Route 17 North,East Rutherford, NJ 07073.

The time will be around 11:30 a.m. Saturday, June 29, 2013, if you can make it that would be great. :smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.