DODGE RAM FORUM banner

DieHard Platinum for the Hemi!!

5K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  RockyRam 
#1 ·
Just got my new battery, DieHard Platinum P-2, it looks so nice for just a battery i thought i would share, i consider it another MOD!!!:smileup: Vehicle Car Technology Auto part Automotive battery

Vehicle Auto part Car Engine Automotive exterior
i know everyone likes pics too!!!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
I imagine you do consider that a mod, that's one serious battery, looks good in your truck! :smileup:

- Cajun

#3 ·
Its not what came with the Ram, therefore it qualifies as a mod in my book. Thanks for the pics. :D

#4 ·
Nice battery. I use my trucks for snow plowing, which is one of the most intense uses of a truck battery (I believe the electric plow motor uses about 350-450+ amps when angling or raising the blade). I have used DHs, which have performed well over the years. I have also found the NAPA 1100 CCA battery to be a heavy-duty contender as well.

SB

#5 ·
good mod..i think i need to get one soon..i see my alt meter needle moving more to the right which i assume means its charging the battery more...

#7 ·
i got it because of the warranty and it was only 1 of 2 batteries that used agm technology. optima was the other but has been getting bad reviews since they moved to mexico. i may need a starter too.

#12 ·
Thanks for posting this, I'm gonna need a battery soon. The warranty on this is much better than Optima 4 year replacement and 100 month pro-rated warranty compared to Optima's 3 year warranty. Plus the reserve capacity is 135 minutes and 930CCA is crazy!:smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.