DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Projects have gotten out of hand

1K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  TNhemi12 
#1 ·
Well my wheels (teaser pic until Thursday) showed up today and I have an appointment Thursday to get them and tires installed. Got the fender flares back from paint and an RCX 1.25" body lift put on last week, already have the 2.5" HBS level kit. Have quad headlights disassembled that need to be put back together and installed and will be having my side mirrors painted next week as well. Also debadged last weekend. Here are just a couple of pics until I make some progress...which should be Thursday.

See less See more
#8 ·
Rather then being in the lifting section have you considered starting a build thread that can follow the progress from stock to where ever you take this truck? It is amazing to watch some of the builds that guys have done on their trucks and it can keep everything together. Rather then having a thread when you lifted and say if you did lights in another, new bumpers in another. It makes it easier for others to follow and watch your transformation.

#14 ·
looking good bro.......

#15 ·
Well, got the biggest project done yesterday. Bad weather today has halted the others. As promised here are a few shots of my 20x9 Fuel Mavericks, +1 offset wrapped in 295/60 Nitto Terra Grapplers. I'm very happy with the turn out, hope to get the flares on as soon as the weather clears up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.