DODGE RAM FORUM banner

I would drive it.

3K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  JK04Ram1500 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Yeah, the amphibious cars in the 70's didn't handle the best on the road and could not drive very well in the water. Where as this one drives like a normal car on the road and can really move on the water. Now the styling is all about preference. I think it looks as good as it can for being amphibious. But does look like it has hemorrhoids on the road with the motor sticking out the back.

#7 ·
no prop its a jet and it is a dodge look at the headlights, door handles, and like u said the hood

#9 ·
oh ya and when he shows when he turns the jet of water moving back and forth would only come from a jet. i do it all the time screwing around on jet skis i think its sweet lookin lol

#13 ·
Yeah, Dodge hood and lights with Chevy-esque grille, 'vette tail end, interesting, definitely turned some heads. Reminds me of that show they used to have on Discovery where they turned the schoolbus into a boat...pretty cool. :smiley_thumbs_up:

- Cajun :pepper:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.