DODGE RAM FORUM banner

new wheels

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  2011bighorn 
#1 ·
hey guys i just ordered new wheels. should be installed friday or monday. wish i didn't have to work this weekend. here is a pic of my truck as it sits now and the wheels i ordered. they are ultra motorsports 225 phantom black 20x9 -12 offset.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Sharp wheels, the black will set off well with the color of your truck! Just to throw it out there and Im sure you know but the new wheels will stick out of your fenders (or from your current stock wheels) about 1.25", so you will have a really agressive look!

#12 ·
That looks great bud. To really bring it all together, have you thought about blacking out your bumpers, installing black fender flares and blacking out your rocker panel?

#13 ·
My next step is some flares probably just going to go with oem style and leave them black. Thought about plasti dipping bumpers in spring and see how I like em black or having them painted to match. I don't think I will do the rockers as I don't really like two tone paint.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.