DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Going tomorrow to get my bed sprayed!

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  BlueRam1500 
#1 ·
:smileup: Finally after two delays I am scheduled to get the bed sprayed with Rino Pro! I have been trying to do this for two years and everytime something else comes up and take priority...this is my first experience with Rino, I have always used Line-X in the past, I saw the guys finish a truck last month though and it looked good guess we will see...pictures to follow...:D By the way...thinking about getting the front and back bumper sprayed as well due to the fact that I hate chrome and the salt here in upstate NY is brutal on the finish...what ya think!

#3 ·
I had thought about that, my guy at the shop said that he could do it, but I will have to talk to him about the process and see how it is done. If it is just a top coat of the color and the color is not all the way through then I would be worried about it fading or a rock hitting it and the black showing through...

#6 ·
Ok so First time to post a pic here is the bed getting preped for the Rinoliner! I will have it finished and new pictures tonight!

Attachments

#10 ·
The new Rino liner Pro is very similar to line-x as far as I can tell. It really looks the same feels the same and it is applied the same so the thickness is as far as I can tell, the same...however I have learned from the past that thickness is really just based on the guy spraying so really only time will tell as to how well it holds up under the pressure...in the end I think it looks great and I am happy with it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.