DODGE RAM FORUM banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: 20" Chrome clad OEM wheels adn tires from my 2007 Sport

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  erm 
#1 · (Edited)
I will be posting pics shortly here also. I am selling these and getting a level lift and bigger tires with 18' wheels. My loss is your gain. Wheels are the 20X9 5 spoke chrome and have Goodyear Wrangler HP 275/60-20's on all of them. I am selling the set of 4 for $600. The rims are like new and the tires have 24k mi on them and are about 1/2 worn. I also have the chrome lugs and gorilla locks for them. They are a 5 lug off of my 2007 Ram Sport 1500 2WD. Please let me know if interested. I am willing to ship. I would just have to find out cost if interested. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow, don't see those staying on your hands long, good luck with the sale! :smileup:

- Cajun

#6 · (Edited)
Wheels/tires are also now posted on Craigslist under the California, Inland Empire area. Same pics, but price there is at $800 o.b.o. I am still willing to sell them here to anyone for the original $600 I started at. I raised the price there because of alot of interest, but all offers were at $500 trying to lo ball me. I figure this should get the $600 asking price I started with...LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.