DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Inappropriate window sticker?? Hmmm

2K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Raneman 
#1 ·
Well, I found this window sticker I really WANT! ha

They gf said she will not allow me to get it.

What do you guys think? You will be my voice ha Members say yes, its a go in my books!

Dodge the father
Ram the daughter

See less See more
#10 ·
In other words you can be right or you can be happy; the choice is yours. LOL

Yes the sticker is funny but it is also rather inappropriate. Of course I'm the guy sitting on the porch with the shot gun when you come to pick her up so I might have a slightly different perspective.:LOL:

#13 ·
Let us know how comfortable the couch is---I don't know how much she is protesting, but you need to think--Is this something that I really want to go to the wall over? Trust me--after a lot of years you find out, payback is really a bitch sometimes---not today, not tomorrow but sooner of later :LOL:
Jay

#14 ·
I'd be more afraid of the father than anything....the gf/wife will get over it lol. My wife actually told me one time after a nice long "discussion" of me wanting to do something that she didn't agree with to just do it the next time and don't talk to her first, that way we will have nothing to argue about as it'll already be done haha. Her logic, sadly, doesn't follow through though, because as soon as she asked me where I was going I'd tell her because I don't want to lie to her lol.

#16 ·
I have one on my truck. It's all in how you look at it. Some people have a dirty mind. It could also read as Dodge is the father and the Ram is the daughter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.