DODGE RAM FORUM banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

KNAACK Model 112 JobMaster Tool Cabinet

For Sale 
4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  gonefishin776 
#1 ·
I have a good condition gang box! It's just sitting around back of my house taking up space. It was my step dads, and he has passed away so we have no need for it. Brand new this model sells for $3000. I'm asking $1300 obo.

It is a heavy SOB (670lbs) but it's on wheels. will need a few guys to get it into your truck (or mine to deliver it). It will be sold EMPTY, no items inside will be included.

It's an awesome tool box. Here are the specs from the website:

Dimensions: H:60 W: 30 L: 60
Weight (lbs.): 670
Cubic feet: 54.9

Top Shelf 13
Second Shelf 12 1/4
Bottom Shelf 9 1/2
WATCHMAN® IV Lock System
The only jobsite storage cabinet offering the strongest deadbolt style locking mechanism for ultimate security.
Convenient Foot Latch - One push with your foot and the doors will pop open.
Four-way skids allow access from any side, making it easier and faster to transport.

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice, I had one of these gang boxes at work from one of our contractors. The first time I saw it I thought what a great gun safe it would make. Take the shelves out and make up some racks for long guns and have the draws to keep your hand guns and ammo in. You are right it is a heavy SOB.

Greg

#3 ·
it would make a good gun safe! I would keep it if I didn't already have a gun safe.

I hope i sell this thing soon! could really use the $$ to pay off my medical bills from my knee surgery :smiledown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.