DODGE RAM FORUM banner

V10 Advice

5K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  MattNRamV10 
#1 ·
Hey guys im brand new to the forum and I needed some advice for my truck. Besides for a k&n air filter and a shift kit in the slush box I call a tranny, its stock, and running 3.50 gears doesnt help. After alot of digging ive found a few performance parts for my truck including Crower cams and an SCT tuner by hemifever. Now if I replaced my gears to 4.10's and got those parts listed and a FIPK from k&n, how do you guys think the truck would respond??? Any advice would be greatly appreciated...:Hey:

#2 ·
wish I could answer your question, but i'm in the same boat myself.

a few years ago I found a supercharger for the V10, but I don't know how well it worked. maybe not well since I haven't seen one in a while. :(

#7 ·
My old man got this truck back in November of 99...it came with 4.10 and after years of playing around with it stock I decided to lift it up, put a locker in the front, and 37" Iroks for playtime. Let me tell you getting that locker installed during my 1st deployment was well worth it. Had to pull the motor this year though bc the old man sucked some water last year at the mud bogs. Bc we were unsure of the damage we pulled the motor, only had a couple warped valves. Figured since I had it out it was time for a Crower cam n a tb. Should have the motor dropped back in Sunday and on the dyno next week so Sean from hemifeaver can get me a good tune. I will give an update when she is all done, if anyone is still fallowing this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.