DODGE RAM FORUM banner

The 2008 Black Laramie

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  BlackLaramie 
#1 ·
Here are some pictures of my 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie right after I detailed it.

Nice chrome package.

I replaced the stock mirrors with some aftermarket extendable towing mirrors. I got a hell of a steal with these, but my only complaint is the glass vibrates, but saving $664 by getting them aftermarket rather than from the dealer, I can deal with vibrations!

Single in/dual out Flowmaster Super 44 with 4" stainless steel tips.

I will take some pictures of the interior for y'all sometime soon. I need to clean the inside up some. Full of dry grass from work and stuff. Haha.

See less See more
Reactions: RedRam10
#2 ·
Very sweet looking truck man, love that exhaust, has to sound BA, thanks for sharing the pics! :smileup:

- Cajun

#4 ·
Thanks! :D
And it does! Love it! I will have to take a video of it. Maybe I will take one tomorrow if I think about it.

Good lookin' truck
Thanks!

#8 ·
It does! I will take a video of it today.

Great looking truck! Black sure looks nice when it's all cleaned and polished. :smileup:
Oh yeah! I detail it once a week usually. I use "Turtle Wax Black Detailer" and it works amazingly! If you use it on a black truck, it will make it look like you're looking into a pool of black! A man at the car wash told me about it, and I tried it, and the spot next to where I tried it made the rest of the truck look almost like a pale black/gray.

#7 ·
Great looking truck! Black sure looks nice when it's all cleaned and polished. :smileup:

#11 ·
Great looking truck!! Have you considered tinting the front windows? I think that would look really good on your truck. Thanks for the pictures.

#13 ·
So soon I am getting new tires. Gonna go with the stock size Cooper Zeon LTZ's. I will post some pictures of those when I get them.

Also, I am planning on getting more HID's for my truck. I had them before, but they went bad within 5 days. Stupid E-Bay :smiledown: I am still doing a little research and plan to get them soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.