DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Let's See Your Ram Working!

129K views 797 replies 181 participants last post by  NevadaMike 
#1 ·
Helped a friend haul hay for his hobby farm.

Crappy cell phone pic...

26 square bales. It just softened the ride out a little...:smiley_thumbs_up:

So gang, let's see pics of your trucks doing what trucks were originally built for...hauling stuff!

See less See more
Reactions: DOZER
#283 ·
Thanks! I took a short break from bother you and purchased the quad two weeks ago, then the exhaust the same week. Could have had a RIPP kit, but think this is better ;)

#287 ·
I'm guessing you got air bags.. If not I wanna set of them coils.. I can't even put a load of wood in the box without it squatting like a motha

#290 ·
Yup, its on the back burner for now, but I think it'll work pretty good. I had to pass on an identical running and driving wagon in flat black primer with a 400 big block and 84,000 miles for $1000 because I was two states from home in an 89 Bonneville lol. Still bummed about that, the guy was taking it to the crusher if it didnt sell that weekend...

I'm guessing you got air bags.. If not I wanna set of them coils.. I can't even put a load of wood in the box without it squatting like a motha
Roger on the bags. Airlift 1000's with the Wireless One compressor kit. I'll really test out my setup getting my latest purchase home this weekend, I'll post pics here Sunday or Monday ;)

#288 ·
Here's a few pix of my dodge workin

And this is after I pulled out my buddies jeep from a mud hole

#291 ·
chuckles82 - :sad: I know how it is when you have to pass up on the purchase of something you want. All you can do is hope something better comes along. :wavey:

dodgeboy360 - That first pic is great. The trailer/ truck bed looks sweet. :smileup:

86SN2001 - Does your truck pull the boat out of the water? And if so how does it do? :4-dontknow:

#305 · (Edited)
Promised it last week...

And here it is. This isn't the heaviest load I've ever pulled, but it was probably more than I should have for how far I had to go. 1970 3/4 ton Power Wagon 4x4 with a new 440/4-speed drivetrain, old school Meyer's plow (in the bed), second set of wheels and tires in the bed as well, and enough parts, accessories, and tools in both trucks to fill up all my free space lol. Ran it over the scales at one of the Point of Entry I passed, the whole setup weighed in at 14,860 lbs, and I had less than 1/3 of a tank of fuel at that point. 419 miles, mostly back country two-lane highways, but I got her home lol.

Attachments

#306 ·
And here it is. This isn't the heaviest load I've ever pulled, but it was probably more than I should have for how far I had to go. 1970 3/4 ton Power Wagon 4x4 with a new 440/4-speed drivetrain, old school Meyer's plow (in the bed), second set of wheels and tires in the bed as well, and enough parts, accessories, and tools in both trucks to fill up all my free space lol. Ran it over the scales at one of the Point of Entry I passed, the whole setup weighed in at 14,860 lbs, and I had less than 1/3 of a tank of fuel at that point. 419 miles, mostly back country two-lane highways, but I got her home lol.
That's a very nice pull :smileup:

#307 ·

This has been my life for the last 2 weeks everyday after work and this weekend comin.. The dodge just keeps pullin like a champ. Been 2 years almost with this truck and it dosent miss a beat I work er all the time and she love it.. Ram tough!!

#319 ·
I had to post pictures just so everyone new what wood I was hauling lol don't want them ford guys thinkin anything different lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.