DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Everything is ordered!! Thank you discount auto

4K views 56 replies 17 participants last post by  molina425 
#1 ·
Well the truck will finally be finished once everything arrives. Have been on the phone with Jeremiah from Discount Auto Performance all week and now we got everything set up and ordered. I would certainly recommend going thru these guys very helpful and knowledgeable. Here's everything....

BEFORE

LIFT KIT-CST 7 INCH SUSPENSION LIFT KIT

SHOCKS- BILSTEIN 5100'S

WHEELS-MOTO METAL 962

TIRES-NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLERS 35/12.5/20

GEARS- MOTIVE 4.56 AND MASTER INSTALL KIT

PROGRAMMER- DIABLO SPORT TRINITY T-1000

ABOUT WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE(PIC THANKS TO FASTNUGLY)

I CANT WAIT!!

See less See more
#3 ·
Wow that must have been a big bill to pay! Definitely going to be a really sick set up though; I'm jealous.

I'll definitely be curious to see how the 35's look with the 7" lift. I'm thinking of doing a 6" lift with 35's. What are the specs on the wheels you ordered? (size and offset)

I'm assuming you got gears for front and back so did you get a front diff from a 2011 as well?

Be sure to post pictures of your install process and the final product!

#5 ·
I will certainly post pics up soon as its all done. Have to wait for it all to arrive then for me to get home.i set up an appointment to drop off my truck on the 22nd. so 3 days after that itl be done. Well no i only go the gears for the rear since its only a 2wd.lol. Wheels are 0 offset with 5" backspace and in a 20" size wheel. Since it is only a 2wd the 7" lift i think will basicly look like a 4wd with a 6" lift.

#9 ·
Well the truck will finally be finished once everything arrives. Have been on the phone with Jeremiah from Discount Auto Performance all week and now we got everything set up and ordered. I would certainly recommend going thru these guys very helpful and knowledgeable. Here's everything....

ABOUT WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE(PIC THANKS TO FASTNUGLY)

I CANT WAIT!!
Those wheels look amazing....ask does that truck ;)
LOL

Cant wait to see your truck when its done

#13 ·
Can't wait to see that myself. I wanted that kit when I had my 09 2wd. But I traded it for a new 4x4 before I got it done or I might have kept it. I think that will look great will all those parts

#17 ·
You should have told me that last night before I paid for the BakFlip FiberMax I ordered from you. :LOL:

Still getting guys contacting me today with prices on that cover that aren't even close to the price you gave me.

#25 ·
Did you get the CST lift and bilstiens through Discount Auto Performance?? About to order my CST 7in in a month only place I have seen them is performance lifts dot com.

#26 ·
Currently that is one of the few places to get them, however we are working hard to get something together for the 4x2's it is taking some time to get together though, once we have something we will let everyone know :)

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

#28 ·
Holyyy.. Man just dropped my whole yearly earnings into the truck so fast... Your rig will look absolutely amazing, I can't wait to see how everything turns out.. Andrew and Jeremiah do offer some amazing prices that are pretty close to impossible to beat unless you get at costs, and even that isn't much better. And this may sound silly.. But does the Trinity come with a window suction cup mount :LOL:

#40 ·
Your truck is gonna look so close to mine....more so if I still had the wheels
It will look great
Thats pretty much what I was going for before I ever even knew u had all the stuff im ordering now.lol.[/QUOTE]

Seems like he has close to every part available for the Rams at some point minus a supercharger.:LOL:

#41 ·
I want pictures lol! Im about to put new spindles on mine (airbagit) and probably the cst 4" rear lift! And still waiting to get paid to order the tuner and exhaust. I wanna see your truck done sooooooo bad! If i had a black truck it would look identical to yours. Its gunna look amazing!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.