DODGE RAM FORUM banner

ss chevy vs. hemi

3K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  BlackHemI 
#1 ·
so on my way to get food just now i notice this nice chevy. i said in my head "thats a nice truck" then he started messing with me. some young kid with his girlfriend and a friend. so we line up at the stop sign and i asked him to race and he asks, "what do you got?" i said, "a hemi". his response "i got a SS". i never knew they made 4 door SS's and i told him all i would do is spin. so i let him say go and he cheated me and i smoked up by 6 truck lengths no lie! next stop sign i was like "alright man" and he replied, "alright bro"....i should have took his gf lmao!!

#5 ·
No such thing as a crew cab SS...they were produced from 2003 to 2006 I believe..the older ones had AWD and 4:10s and the newer ones had RWD and 3:73s and they all had 6.0s. They're faster than you might think, when I was stock I lost a race to one. I hear about a lot of 'kills' that seem impossible..even with all my mods I can barely get 2 or 3 truck lengths on my buddy's AWD SS.

#6 ·
But hey, nice kill! :D I'm just complaining about my lack of speed :LOL:

#7 ·
No I knew it wasn't an SS I'm not dumb...I asked him if it was Turbo or supercharged and he had a blah face. I know he was just trying to show off

#10 ·
There are a couple clean SS at school and around town. I like them

#12 ·
im sure fred you can beat an SS now lol

#14 ·
how long do you think you will get out of your truck?

#16 ·
Jeez I know a guy with a Toyota Tacoma who does hotshot driving for us as at work, he's got 450k miles on it, only replaced the clutch

#17 ·
heck, i was in an accident a couple weeks ago and decided to fix myself...it's now ready for paint but my wife and friends love the meaner look that they don't want me to paint it..

#18 ·
lol wth! its black now??? looks killer bro!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.