540K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  neogear 
#1 ·

lets see your trucks this is mine pre brush gaurd and steps :smileup:

See less See more
Reactions: moparornocar72
#980 ·
Man hoss that is a clean truck, love what you've done to it

#984 ·
Thanks bud. She's not done yet either. ;)

#982 ·
lol she is! ha i want her in my picture too

#985 ·
not sure if I have already posted here or not, if so i has been a while, so here or the most recent pics

#987 ·
was it hard to install the stripes perfectly? ii wanna do mine but knowing me itll be crooked

#988 ·
it really wasnt too bad. each side came on a single sheet of paper. so ididnt have to worry about spacing between the stripes.
i just measured down from the cowl edge of the hood on each side. then all i had to do was determine how far down to run them. they were way longer originally and i cut them to stop at the body line on the fender. I used the wet method to apply.
soapy water in a spray bottle and a squeege. I sprayed the truck and the back of the stripes (on the sticky side, leaving the paper on the top side.) put the stripes where i wanted, they will slide around pretty easy until you start using the squeege. then jsut start working the water/soap solution out along with any air bubbles. I waited a while for it to dry really well then removed the application paper on top then cut the gap from fender and hood. it took about an hr from start to finish i think.

#989 ·
thats awesome! they turned out really well!

#991 · (Edited)
Here is mine....

Pic 1... Is day i brought her home...

Pic 2... Is after she was washed and Shaved..

Pic 3... Today after she has her Oem 20in rims on.

All stock except for flowmaster 40 seriers cat back... tinted windows and the Ultra Motorsports 17 in rims that came on truck...I added Monroe reflex shocks to it and it sits level... no rake in the front end.. looking to add a safari bar to front end to attatch a set of Piaa lights on... They come in handy on the Montana roads after dark..

Attachments

#1,001 ·
Love the painted eye brows

#1,003 ·
Love the 4th gems lifted!

#1,006 ·

#1,008 ·
lol looks nice man!!