DODGE RAM FORUM banner

warranty?

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  CajunDodge 
#1 ·
Wasnt sure where to post this. I have an 04 SLT, with no warranty. I checked out the ad on this site for Direct Buy. Looks good but was wondering if anyone has any pro's or cons on this? Thanks

#3 ·
warranty

Yes. It covers drivetrain issues. Similar to an extended warranty on a new vehicle, 100,000 miles at the time you enroll. Im showing 38,000 and it would be in effect til 138,000. Im logging a lot of miles( my son-in-law is 3rd Infantry in Ga and we travel to see them) and was looking for warranty coverage I guess for piece of mind. Its cheaper than buying a new vehicle and my truck is in great shape.

#4 ·
I've been seeing a lot of ads for these companies popping up lately, both radio and tv. While I myself would be leery, best advice I can give ya is make sure you read over everything carefully, terms and conditions, coverages, where you can take your truck to have it repaired, etc. before you buy into anything. Perhaps someone on here has coverage similar and can advise you better, but good luck! :)

- Cajun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.