DODGE RAM FORUM banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erroneous Information Notice

289K views 53 replies 37 participants last post by  doornob33 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
We certainly do not want to limit or diminish your participation here, however, it has come to the attention of management here at RamForumz.com some information provided by other members could be incorrect and may cause personal injury or damage to their vehicle.

Management of this site appreciates and encourages every member's input, however, we caution all members to be sure of the information they are about to share in order to avoid causing another member additional expense, or worse, catastrophic failure of their vehicles.

While we do our best to protect members and correct erroneous information it ultimately comes down to you, the member, to research on your own as to whether or not the information being given out is correct. We can not and will not be responsible for any harm or damage incurred from false information on this site. We are here to share and help each other out but bottom line, this is all at YOUR OWN RISK!

So, if you are not absolutely sure of your information, please insure that the person you are responding to understands that you are trying to help but are not really sure that what you are about to suggest will work and suggest they seek the opinion of a qualified technician.

We appreciate your participation here at RamForumz.com and wish you the very best.

See less See more
#4 ·
good id hate to hear that someone got hurt or there truck broke

#5 ·
Yes i agree me as well. If im not possitive on something i always try and make a point in saying so in my response. Nothing wrong with a point of view but if your not real sure it should be stated.:smileup:

#8 ·
Thats whats so good about this forumz. Alot of people egar to help. But please if your really not sure state it. I for one would love to post more and help out more. Limited to knowledge ...........well i hope i never do any harm to anyone or thier truck.:smileup:

#10 ·
Very good post and point. I know I am limited on knowledge as well, other than what I have done myself, and I agree with bones, I would like to help out more also, but would personally rather let someone with the experience, knowledge and expertise be the one giving the how-to's and advice than to inform someone incorrectly which could lead to someone doing something injurious to themselves or their vehicle, and if I have done so, please let me know as I will be the first to admit I am no mechanic, and like Cd, hope that if someone is approached that they will still continue to contribute to the Z in order that we can perpetuate the atmosphere here that sets us apart from all other forums on the net. :)

- Cajun :pepper:

#11 ·
What did someone mess up their truck or what. Shouldn't be working on their truck if they don't know any better. I can't stand guys who whine and try to put blame on someone else. Suck it up and do it right or not at all is all i have to say. Research all advice before putting it to use. :SHOCKED:

#21 ·
i mentioned that on the jeepz

I thought that was a 'given', meaning most of us already know the net is full of 'armchair experts'.

One of my favorite net 'quotes': Don't believe everything you see on the internet, that's how WW 1 got started.
LMAO

So, are you saying Red Trucks DON'T go faster than Black Trucks. LMAO

Good Post!
Red trucks are fastest

No. Black trucks are not faster than red trucks. A common fallacy...LOL
yes

Very, very well written. WTG BlueJet!

Rats! And I trusted the salesman! :i_rolleyes:
to bad for you

Great post. I am new and it appears everyone really wants to help each other but you made some real good points. By the way, MADDOG, we all know white over tan is the fastest. The white is much more aerodonamic and the tan actually holds the truck to the road at high speeds.:LOL:
no Light Khaki is fastest then red, my two LMAO

#19 ·
Very, very well written. WTG BlueJet!

Rats! And I trusted the salesman! :i_rolleyes:

#22 ·
I hate to state the obvious...but I think it's official!

:threadjacked:

And it wasn't me this time!!!! :smileup:

#24 ·
forgive me if its something I may have said ! :wow: I post what I ve learned and dont say alot of what I know been working on cars and trucks 40 years:att: but I m still learning my self thats what I love here is I hear what someone else has done or tryed on there truck ! remenber for $$$$$$ the dealer well tell you what or why but aftere you pay then what !!!! oh ya you come here to find the correct ansure sometimes ! not a perfic world or a perfic made truck not a perfic ansure thats life thanks my long 2 cent worth:smileup:

#26 ·
LOL, everyone knows silver is the fastest! :smileup:

- Cajun

#27 ·
:4-dontknow: me I love my red truck it allways test my radar so I know its working ha ha ha ! oh and how funny it was when the unmark police car came along side of me and saw a old blad guy driving it :Wow1: sau what :SHOCKED: I :gy: and :hah: as he went buy ! life is fun :smileup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.