DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Rambox storage system is the best

13K views 46 replies 28 participants last post by  blacklightus 
#1 · (Edited)
Quick note for anyone considering the Ram Box Storage option.

I am in love with these storage boxes. The system works elegantly and practically. More spacious than you would first think. The interior lights, the central locking feature all work to make the system a pleasure to use.

Next week, I am filling one entire side completely with ice cubes and brewskies for a book reading party. Can't do that with a Tchevy or an F truck. And please, don't let the wife install any curtains.

See less See more
#37 ·
I already ordered mine, but I did not add the bed liner. The dealer thought it might come with it automatically. I'm moving from an SUV to a Truck, so I ordered so that I would have a place to put all the random stuff that I would normally keep in the back. The dealer tried to talk me out of it as well.

#38 ·
That's why I ordered a Ram because of the RAMBOXes and it was the only truck that I could find in Canada that you can get heated seat without going to leather.:gy:

#42 ·
Two months with the Ram storage boxes and have nothing but praise for them. Even if you have to wait a bit, be patient and get the storage box option. It is one of the best features on the entire truck.

When I use them in a store parking lot, people walk up to me and express their amazement at the boxes. I always explain that the boxes are specially designed so that they are actually bigger on the inside.

#43 ·
When I ordered my Laramie I had to check the spray in liner option along with Ram boxes. However another dealer had a similar truck on the lot with Ram box and spray in liner. It didn't have spray in liner on the window description sticker as an extra cost. My dealer said Laramie longhorn come with spray in liner standard so with my Laramie I would have to order spray in liner.

#46 ·
I to would really appreciate interior dimensions of the ram box on a 6'4" bed.
I can't find them anywhere on the web. Lots of pictures of guns, fishing rods, beer coolers and dudes crawling inside them, but no practical size info. I just want to know how large of a jerry can I can fit in there? Will a 5gal gas pale fit inside. With a quad in the box, not much room is left for gas cans, so if they can fit in the rambox, that's great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.