DODGE RAM FORUM banner

What are you CC guys running?`

7K views 35 replies 18 participants last post by  guru1ofatl 
#1 ·
My 2012 went 9.48 @ 78.3 last week at Irwindale with a catback. I need to put my headers back on, put my Vararam on, and my tuner on and go back. I just wondered what everyone out there with a "big cab" is running

#2 · (Edited)
8.827 @ 78.37 in the 1/8
13.89 @ 95.11 in the 1/4

#4 ·
15.0 @ 94 mph. Stock with 3.55's, just a muffler.

The 3.55 really kill me out of the whole.

Going to go back this year once i have my hemi fever tune. Not sure how big of an improvement i will see because ive gone to 305/55/20 a/t's now. Hoping the tune will still put me into the 14's, even with the heavier tires.

#6 ·
I ran a 14.9 @ 93.3mph. I have a crew cab 4x4 and weighed in at 5850lbs with me inside. I have a magnaflo 18" muffler, a Superchips on 93 octane tune and pulled the air filter. That was in cool October weather at Beaver Springs. I normally run 15.0. I just installed an 85mm throttle body and am waiting on a Vararam intake. Hoping to get closer to mid 14's.

#10 ·
Just curious, what's the weight difference between a quad and a crew?

#12 ·
I Need your opinion guys, i got a 2012 1500 Quad Cab Laramie with the stock 275/60R20 Goodyear A/T and 3.92 gears.My mods:

14" Magnaflow Retro fit
85mm Moe´s Throttle Body
S&B CAI
Custom 93 tune by Hemifever (wich i can highly recommend, the customer service is :SHOCKED::SHOCKED:)

While i was data logging the finale tune from Hemifever i was doing a little WOT run from 12.5mph-80mph, it was obviously a rolling start with traction control on and no manual shifting, i managed a time of 10.44 sec

I´m very happy with the way my Ram drives now after the custom tune, but what do you think about my time? Good or to slow?

#13 ·
Maybe I am collecting the wrong data but it seems to me that everyone that is posting a great time on here is only running Diablo tuners. Where did it come from that Bulludog seems to have the better canned tunes for 11 and up rams? (I am not talking about hemifever, whitelightning, or custom tunes.) For some reason around this site that is what is being said.

Going to keep watching to see if anyone chimes in with one. Don't want to make a misinformed purchase. :smileup::smileup::Wow1:

#16 ·
I would be happy with a 14.5 I have the same basic setup as you blue thunder. 2012 4x4 sport qc. Unfortunately I live in hell paso and the DA is out of control here. I want to go to the track here but at the same time I don't think I want to even bother because I would bet my paycheck I couldn't get below a 15.5 at absolute best. Hopefully I will be able to head to the north late august and hit a track in wisconsin before they close down for the winter.

#20 ·
White lighting tune throttle body 180 thermostat 21 inch muffler catch can K&N full intake system all runs in 4x4 auto. I was running 15.0 without programmer and all other mods. This is without tailgate and spare removed. Thinking about getting some small tires as the 20's are killing me best 60 footer is 2.2.

#27 ·
I leave off idle, the truck uses less torque management. I run in 2wd only, I have used 4x4 auto in the past, the front dif will only engage if it sences rear tire slip, then disengage once traction is gained. This way you are running 2wd down the track and not wasting power to the fron wheels. With some practice you should be able to get the truck to hook off the line, a little burnout to get debris off and heat up the rubber, then make sure you are in the proper groove and you should be able to hook it up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.