DODGE RAM FORUM banner

swiffer duster

3K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  huntergreen 
#1 ·
:smileup:! a friend at work picked up a Laramie about a week before i got my SXT and he mentioned that we got a swiffer duster for his truck for keeping his dash clean. i never even thought about using one till he mentioned it and i picked one up also. was the best and easiest thing ive done so far. just a quick wipe about once a week and no more dust.

my last truck i struggled with keeping dust off the interior and just gave up (didnt like the truck to begin with and just wanted the damn thing to blow-up, F-150)

anyways, just wanted to let anyone know that if they're looking for a quick and easy way to help keep the dash pretty much lint and dust free to give the swiffer duster a shot. glad my buddy mentioned this to me :smileup:

#3 ·
I've been using a Swifter for about a yr now. It's great for a quick dust cleaning and gets into tighter spaces that a rag can't.

#6 ·
When I worked in a rock quarry, I had a brand new cat 972h loader. I cleaned everything down with Armor all and at the end of the day I would simply dust her off. Trust me when a rock crusher is going for 12 hours dust gets in everywhere and the duster made if so much more easier.

JR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.