DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Mopower

765 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  chithead 
#1 ·
Ok Im an Iron Worker and its been kinda slow in construction since this big bailout,
Well I have accumulated alot of iron for projects and such, and to be honest I got tired of seeing it laying around waiting on the projects to show themselves lol so I commenced to loading the ole trailer with some of this iron.
I spent 2 days cutting and loading and never even thought about how much I had loaded(I was in the zone lol)
well when I decided to head out with the trailer I could feel it was a heavy load but the ole Dodge never bucked and just went to pulling, now keep in mind this is a 96 Ram 1/2 ton 2wd with 210,000 miles on it,
Well I finally get to the scrap yard and when I hit the brakes on the crush and run gravel in the road the stop didnt work as well as the go lmao, (thats when I knew I had maybe a lil too much iron on the trailer.
I get on the scale and I had 12,486 pounds of iron on a 1050 pound trailer lmao..
The dude at the scrap yard said if he hadnt seen me drive up pulling the trailer he would have thought I was form that show punkd lmao..
and now hes called twice wanting to buy me ole truck lol..
NOT FOR SALE lol
This kind of thing is why I always have and always will keep a Dodge in the yard!!!!!
Thought ya`ll might want to know what these badass trucks is capable of, although if ya pull a load like this put trailer brakes on the trailer lol

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.