DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lets see some trucks post some pics

540K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  neogear 
#1 ·

lets see your trucks this is mine pre brush gaurd and steps :smileup:

See less See more
Reactions: moparornocar72
#767 ·
Dr09- first time I've seen a spoiler on a 4th gen. Nice mod IMO!
Itsaram- 1st time I've seen a yellow 4th gen. Looks great! How you like that new Durango?

Here's an update on mine after painting headlights

#769 ·
Lmao how's was the headlight painting hard? What procedure did you follow?

#777 ·
It was a big pita!

Good photo chop there bighoss.
Lol thanks bud had a guy do it for me

@ Bighoss; tx dude :smileup:

the spoiler is from a Daytona and i did it because imo the ass of the truck was to simple, now he has a bad ass :bananalama:

i also ordered a scoop for the hood so the front will also look more agressive, maybe this year or next, i maybe order the R/T hood when my wallet is ok with that :LOL:
Nice. I was going to do that but my BakFlip won't flip w a spoiler :(

#770 ·
@ Bighoss; tx dude :smileup:

the spoiler is from a Daytona and i did it because imo the ass of the truck was to simple, now he has a bad ass :bananalama:

i also ordered a scoop for the hood so the front will also look more agressive, maybe this year or next, i maybe order the R/T hood when my wallet is ok with that :LOL:

#771 ·
LOL either way it looks great!

#772 ·
heres mine! look through a bunch of these pages, lots of nice trucks on here! lots of good idea for mods too!

ordered some new goodies today to replace the tail gate light bar that wouldnt work.... should be in next week :)

#776 ·
Looks so much better like that Kay. Why did you switch?

#779 ·
Yea I hear ya....I keep looking to trade mine in for a newer and different color but no deals...but overall that is def a one of a kind!

#782 ·
Lmao "borrowing" hahahahahah

#785 ·
Lmao exactly.Sean! No I just tell myself that but if I did it would be for a newer ram. But when I see trucks like yours, it makes me want a single cab for a toy

#787 ·

#794 ·
Thanks!:smileup: