DODGE RAM FORUM banner

what do you have on your RAM

Does your Ram have a tonneau cover?

162K views 594 replies 452 participants last post by  IN2H2O 
#1 ·
do you have a tonneau cover

do you prefer an open bed, a tonneau cover, a hard cover, or a bed cap :smileup:

#5 ·
I want to get a hard cover but I need one that will work with my tool box. Found one company but they don't make them for an 07. I may just end up making one. Saw a diamond plate cover that would be awesome but it was to big. Fabricate and Mod should be my new motto - LOL.

#7 ·
I have a hard cover, but it's not fiberglass.....

ABS poly mix- NASA approved!

#8 ·
soft here think ya forgot the metal auto roll up's:LOL:

#14 · (Edited)
LOL @ erik108! It's tough to take into account all of the possible options when conducting a poll, but, as for me, no cover, I prefer an open bed. Guess to me, just my personal opinion, it looks more like a truck. I've learned not to haul things I don't want rained on, and I have my toolbox for items that need to stay dry and/or locked up lol but I like having the rest of the bed open, kinda tough to do some things without taking a hard cover off. I just wanna throw it in the bed and go, lol. And yes, the rollbars do look cool, had them on my '81 to start, then we went with the toolbox. :smileup:

- Cajun

Reactions: Done with Ford
#16 ·
I have a Thule Xsporter rack clamped to the rails. Incompatable with a cover.

#20 · (Edited)
if you are lookn for a low profile cover then check out check mate bed covers that is what i have on my ram... you can not tell it is there when lookn from the sides it strong... has lift struts....locks from the inside and the tailgate still closes...i have the tailgate lock so it has lockable storage...o yea i found it on craigs list the guy wanted 350 for it ..the gel coat had weathered bad so i had to paint it the guy came down to 150 so i would take it out of his shop.....i found there web site it list for 1 grand and up......painted i have 250 in it....

#24 ·
Soft bed cover for me. Keeps my contents in bed dry and the cover is easily removable when needed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.